Sunday, January 18, 2009

random thought... so late

let me see inside your head
just a little bit
let me hear just what you like
and see if i can make it fit

show me all the things you know
so i can show you me
show me how you feel about us
so i know how you feel for me

one sided as this seems
i really wouldnt mind
i like the way you make me feel
and you like my behind


............................................................................................
theres these things to be said
but there stuck in my head
and im afraid to let them out
and scare you away

7 comments:

Virginia said...

this is nice. the ending makes me giggle because of the behind part. hehe.

Mike said...

Nice!

Ms. Angie said...

To write thoughts is as great as speaking them. I enjoyed reading this.

Peace,
Angie

ClemArt Design said...

I love this. I feel like its one of those things that creeps up on a person without knowing. Just randomly needing the person or wanting to show them a side of you that you never thought about before...

Katherine said...

I identify with about 84% of this.

I really like it.

otherlings said...

Hehehe....behind. *giggles like a twelve-year-old*

kaboogie said...

I'm skeered! *runs*
Chase me!!

Great poem darlin!