Thursday, April 2, 2009

this weekend

So this weekend i have a wedding to attend. My cousins...well its actually a "renewing of vows" but its everything a big wedding is... they got married 2 yrs. ago and he shipped off to Iraq 3 months later.. he just got back this march!! so even though theyve been married for 2 yrs. now they have only been together about 4months!! crazy i know!
Anywho.. we are going to Indiana for the big shindig. I was asked to be "wedding photographer". It was nice of her to ask me because i do love my photography..and of coarse i said yes! absolutely!! Only now im hoping i get it right. By no means a pro. but im hoping to get down some key shots and hope everyone looks good in the process...
speaking of looking good... I had to get a dress. something that fit me and made me look halfway decent because being the "photographer" i will not be able to hide out in the background. So i went out with hubby and kids in tow and found me a purdy little dress!! I am happy with it. and happy that it fits me well! *pulls hair up, puts on some black heals* There! now im ready..
just hope i dont fall over trying to shoot people or worse yet! flash someone while crouching? hmmm nothing says" hi nice to meet you im with the bride" like a short skirt and flashing some knickers! haha
ok all wish me luck ...

5 comments:

Angela said...

You will do a great job! Don't worry.

AnniKae said...

How did the wedding go? I'm certain you did a fabulous job as the photographer. You have such a fun, witty personality...It's sure to make anyone smile.

mooshoo said...

so sweet guys!
it went well and i will be posting about it in the next day or two!!

Anonymous said...

is that the dress? From what i can see, it looks great!

Jeanne said...

I love photographing weddings. It is such a priveledge to be an insider on a couple's very important and joyous day. I get an adrendoline rush that helps me be alert and creative. Good Luck!