Friday, April 10, 2009

nemesis...


today i opened my door to see a little package on my front step...
I immediately started ribbing through it to see what it was. haha. as soon as i opened the box i smelled these sweet scents....
hurray!! it was my sample pack from Nemesis Productions!!

I cant wait to try them.. they are cute little samples of a few kinds of her nom nom soap. serioulsy you almost want to eat them. hehe
but dont

She is a super sweet lady and i have been wanting to buy some soap from her for while. I finally got my butt in gear and we worked out some thing i might want to try. (seeing as im super picky about soap)

Now i cant wait to go bathe!!
to order your own... go to www.nemesisproductions.etsy.com

1 comment:

Nemesis_Productions said...

Aww, thanks so much! I am sooo happy you like your samples. I really tried hard to pick stuff I thought you'd like!

xoxoxo