Tuesday, December 22, 2009

its been snowing all day...
the light coming in from outside is beautiful and im craving hot chocolate.
I love days like this....
days you want to spend getting snowed in and cuddling with the one you love.


This time of year makes me want to tell everyone i love
just how much
To me its the warmest time of year
makes my insides even more mush than normal

Im excited for Christmas day to come too
i will get to enjoy the children opening up their gifts
i will make a yummy meal
consisting of turkey and mashed potatoes and whatnot
mmmmmmmmmm
makes me hungry just thinking about it


we will have my mother over.
my sister will come with her boyfriend
we will play games
and laugh
and eat way too much




2 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

happy holidays!!

Lrc said...

I love these photos! They create a wonderful Christmassy atmosphere with all of the wonder of the season!