Thursday, September 18, 2008

the model model





my latest works... hats! yes ive been sewing away to make these adorable little baby hats. (and adult) this ones size is @ 3-6 months.



so of coarse when it comes time for the photos, my model is an obvious choice. my little plum!
of coarse lately (with homeschooling and all) my projects dont get a chance to be worked on till evening. and my model lately is starting her daily meltdown around 4:30pm-6pm. which seems the absolute latest i can keep her up. usually i give up around 5:30pm, and put her to bed.



But not this particular night. no no, plum you must stay up to model my hat!..... it was 6. dad just got home so i grab the camera...."smile baby"!


she was not having it. It started off with a drooly face and a blank stare. so i try for that big winning smile, no luck. I make funny noises, daddy even tickles! still, no luck. only now the blank stare is a frown...there goes the lip! awwww, dont cry...

too late! shes tired. moms got her in this hat, dads holding her up, theres bright light and a flashing camera!
no way that was gonna work. so i admit defeat. take off the hat. comfort my poor baby , who has been forced to endure some sort of child labor by modeling for me....



and im stuck with the winning shot.......










2 comments:

Mama Keith said...

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! what a cute little model!!!

~Kimberly said...

I think the hat AND the model are adorable! Love the mad squishy face! What a cutie pie!